Only 11 months ago, we announced the latest round of improvements to our Online Account Manager customer portal. Not content to rest on those laurels, Direct Energy is excited to introduce OAM 3.0! This recent slate of renovations represents a dramatic improvement to the customer experience, specifically in how you access the information in your account that’s most important to you.
You see, we simply believe that being a Direct Energy customer should be “simple, friendly, and direct.” You should have a single location where you can go to take care of your energy account needs, whether it’s making a payment, reviewing your billing history, learning about energy usage, and more. With this updated version of Online Account Manager, this is easier than ever before.It all starts with the OAM homepage. We present you with the core information that you need to be an informed energy consumer. With a few clicks, you’re able to do the following with ease:
- Pay your bill
- Enroll in Auto Pay and Paperless Billing
- Learn about Home Services
- Connect with us on your favorite social networks
- Renew your service at your current home
- View your energy usage history
- See how Direct Energy is involved in the communities it serves
- Contact customer service
- View outage information
- Refer your friends to Direct Energy
- View the documents pertaining to your account with us
- Learn about special offers on moving, home security, digital bundles, insurance quotes, and more
- Sign up for Home Services including HVAC, electrical wiring, plumbing, and warranties
Next month, we’ll present you a 3-part series that will walk you through the key components of these updates. Ultimately, this overhaul to OAM was completed with you – our wonderful customers – in mind. We want you to be able to complete the actions and view the information that matters most to you as an intelligent and informed energy consumer. For the moment, OAM 3.0 is only available to our Texas customers, but we plan to roll out these improvements to our customers across the US North and Canada in the next 2-3 months. We hope you like what we’ve done with the place!